Our focus is on the spouse
High salaries and various bonus agreements are not enough to secure a yes from a well qualified candidate. Most candidates that decline a job offer do so out of consideration to their family and spouses. Therefore it is important that the candidates from the very beginning of the recruiting stage are informed about the possibilities for their spouses.
Benefits for the company
- We add that little extra that makes the candidate and the spouse feel so safe and optimistic about their stay in Denmark that the candidate says yes to the job offer!
- You can use us in the recruiting stage to attract even more candidates.
- While you take care of your new colleague we care for the spouse!
- By helping to create a higher degree of satisfaction for the spouse we help you to hold on to your new colleague.
Benefits for the spouses
- We offer an individual tailor-made solution for each spouse – whether it is a job or a social network that is the target.
- We keep a close personal contact with the spouse for a longer period – typically 6 months. After that period we keep the contact and follow up on a regular basis.
- We help the spouse identifying personal wishes and expectations for a successful stay and also possibly career planning.
- We help establish a personal and social network.
- We help identifying potential employers and job openings through active search for both published and non published job opportunities.
- We give interview tips and cross cultural training for Danish job interviews in regard to the Danish job market and culture.
- We help prepare a c.v. adjusted to the Danish job market and also assist in the actual job search.